• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring books to the nook

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a different problem. I am able to open library books on ADE, but unable to transfer them to the Nook. The error message is "1 file unable to be copied", ERROR "No permission to copy document here" The book comes with "permission to read books on all devices".  I have no problem when the book I download has a .epub extension, but I do have a problem with the .acsm extension. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same problem...is there anyone who can help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2013 Feb 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem.  I just finished chatting with B&N and my problem seems to be fixed.  She had me close ADE, connect my Nook to the computer, open it, and delete the files associated with ADE.  Then I ejected the Nook, reopened ADE on the PC, connected the Nook, and then under settings, chose to activate the Nook again.  After that, I re-dragged the library books to the Nook, ejected it, and now I can read them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines