Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

compile and the .pas file

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2006 Sep 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings everyone~
I have gotten familar with webhelp however i have to update some old program help files and we are using delphi and I need to compile with the .pas file. I was able to successfully compile but it seems everytime I restart the program all the topic id changes I made revert back to the original. Anyone have any advice on why this happens to me? Been working on the same help since Tuesday (last week)

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 30, 2006 Sep 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
jar92380 -

Not sure where the .pas file fits here - can't offer advice on compiling Pascal or C# - not within this forums' scope. But if you are having trouble saving the properties of the help system topics, perhaps you could provide more information. What version of RoboHelp are you using - Robohelp for Word, or html? Is this project on a network? Can you save a change in a file at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp