• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.0.1.152 not really working

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2011 Oct 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today i updated to Flash Player 11.0.1.152 & when i go to youtube.com, it says that i need to upgrade to the latest flash player (which i did today). I can't see videos on youtube, cbs, espn & ect. i can't even see the street on google maps. So, can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still wating for an answer Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To assist us in quickly understanding your problem, please follow these guidelines when posting:

• Specify your operating system (including 32bit or 64bit)
  • Specify your web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit)
  • Specify your Flash Player version
  • Give us a brief explanation of the problem, please include any information you feel is important
  • Please do not use existing topics to append questions that are entirely different from the original topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the adobe flash that has both 32 & 64bit.

I'm using the 32bit IE9.

I have version 11.0.1.152.

Well now that i am able too look at youtube videos, on cbs.com & other sites that have videos, they have sound but the screen looks all glithcing. (also on google maps street view)

Also when i got google chrome, everything works fine & i have no problems. Do you think this could be a IE9 problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2011 Oct 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of those topics solved my problem Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would try if I experienced these problems:

• update the device drivers for my display adapter
  • disable Hardware acceleration
    or
  • enable IE9 software rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me more about IE9 software rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cul346 wrote:

Tell me more about IE9 software rendering.

See the second post in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/885448

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with these past months. I did what that other guided told me to do & i am still having problems with the headliners on web sites not showing up on IE9. Is there another thing i can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A list if sites and the problems.

What is your video adapter and driver version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sites are cbs.com, fox.com, youtube.com (the headers but not the videos) & basically any other site where you watch videos & the ads on the side of the web sites.

How do i find that out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click Start, type System Information, click System Information, expand Components, click Display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video adapter is Intel(R) G41 express chipset

Driver version is 8.15.10.1968, 7.39 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2012 Feb 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not work.

I want to down grade to an older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2012 Feb 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a way to down grade versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2012 Feb 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to downgrade by first doing a clean uninstall.  Please see the following FAQ:

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2012 Feb 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you need to down grade if you can fix the install?  I just am always hopeful the upgrade will be better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I clicked all that.  Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2011 Nov 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating System: Windows 64 bit

Web Browser: Generally stick to the latest version of chrome but since the problems had to resort to the latest versions of firefox and internet explorer too. (Sorry but I have no idea how to check the exact versions or whether they're 32bit or 64bit. I'm not hugely technologically minded)

Flash player version: the latest one that you're brought out that has ruined everything. The one that youtube and BBCIPlayer inform me I must install despite the fact that it's awful. 11.0.1.152 or whatever it is.

Problem: The flash player cannot function for more than a minute without crashing. Problem especially pronounced using BBCIplayer. Watching the programme and all of a sudden flash crashes and the browser closes. Different error messages according to which browser I'm using. It's fairly obvious that the latest update is to blame...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2011 Oct 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem and it's driving me crazy.  I have followed all instuctions on website and still only a chopping picture when i run my mouse over the video. I have windows 7 64bits. It will play if I make the video full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's ridicules that Adobe comes out with updates & it's giving us problems. This is 2011 Adobe, these problems should not be happening.

I will check those out Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines