You have reported two issues here.
1) YouTube video stutter and stop almost instantly from within collage
2) "Force close" with the information dialog links of the you tube clips
I tried with many different clips and was not able to encounter both the issues. Could you please provide a little more info so that we can get to the core of this issue.
* Could you please (if you can) share the links to the particular youtube clips that you are trying to use.
* Also, does this happen with all the HD clips?
here are links to the videos that wouldn't play !
thay wil both start, then will freeze video a few frames in. The audio plays thouh at normal speed.
I have rebooted my Transformer, and the problem with the information dialog links seems to have resolved itself.
Thanks for sharing the links Hayden. Thanks for your time
One more query: You mention that the Video starts playing and then after few frames, the playback freezes.
Do you mean that after this point, the video never continues to play again?
* Because I am seeing that after the initial few seconds of buffering, the video starts playing again
Just out of curiousity I tested this as well on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The video played okay for me, no issues with freezing. I noticed the playback wasn't quite as smooth in Collage as it was in the YouTube app. I only tested the first video the "Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Opening Credits" one. I noticed that the video playback almost seemed to be playback at a lower framerate or something. When the video was saying "Stay with us" and the line was moving across the screen, instead of gradually extending in a continuous motion (like in the YouTube app) it got longer in distinct segments for example. That was the only that I noticed though. Glad to hear restarting the device fixed it.