• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH9 Files don't get renamed when you rename the project

Participant ,
Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the names of a couple of projects. I went to File > Rename Project, and changed one of their names. I selected the new name to display in the header, and told Robohelp to create a new directory with the new name.

As I'm looking in the project, I noticed that the names of the Default Index and the Default TOC have not changed.

Where do I go to change these?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

I had to think about it for a minute because Peter doesn't indicate what specifically I should right click. I didn't want to do it in Windows Explore at the file level, which was what I presumed he meant. I found it, for anyone coming along later. You go to Project Manager and expand the Index folder, then right click the Index default file name. Same with the TOC.

Thank you, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click them and select Rename.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to think about it for a minute because Peter doesn't indicate what specifically I should right click. I didn't want to do it in Windows Explore at the file level, which was what I presumed he meant. I found it, for anyone coming along later. You go to Project Manager and expand the Index folder, then right click the Index default file name. Same with the TOC.

Thank you, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for the half answer. I rattled it off in the middle of doing something else and omitted the obviously needed bit of information.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp