• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streaming FLASH VIDEO DON'T WORKING (on a LEGAL SITE of Telelombardia) !!

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have try on Firefox and Internet Explorer!!!

I have uninstalled five minutes ago.... restart XP and reinstall the Flash Player 11,1,102,55 installed (watched here http://www.adobe.com/it/software/flash/about/) but the problems it's same!!

I'm on XP Sp3 with all windows update...... i have try to watch this site in TWO PC... this and a notebook..... i stay to tray to watch this legal ITALIAN streaming of Telelombardia here:

http://www.mediapason.it/telelombardia/

The problems it's.... i can only listen AUDIO!!!! The Image goes ok for one or two seconds and goes in a still image like a pause!!! I have try to watch in on Internet Explorer and Firefox but same result!

I have try to uninstall and reinstall but same result....

You can help me ?? It's a bug of this version of Flash Player ??

I have watched this streaming some time and i can't notify this problems..... after last upgrade!! It's impossible to watch..

HELP ME!

*EDIT*

I have try to watch some video on Youtube and here there it's no problems...... only on streaming site!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?   Turn off hardware acceleration and see if this solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me a while to actually find a video on that site, but once I found one, it's working fine:

http://www.mediapason.it/topgusto/video/milano-con-gusto-puntata-del-21-12-11/549568d4-2e8e-40ec-a0e...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's wrong!! Try to Watch the REAL TIME Steaming....

The Show posted in you link it's a podcast... like a youtube video and it's correctly watchable without problems!!

The Problems with Still Image you can reproduce only on LIVE STREAM.....

Try This two here:

Here:

http://www.mediapason.it/antenna3/

and Finally Here:

http://www.mediapason.it/milanow/

This 3 Link it's 3 LIVE STREAM of The Channel.... on every after some second i obtain STILL image and i can listen only AUDIO.

I thinks it's a BUG of Actually FLASH PLAYER VERSION!! Because yesterday i have try on another computer with an OLD Version of Flash Player and no problems here.

HOW I CAN REPORT this problems to DEVELOPERS TEAM ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first two links I was able to watch but the third one would not begin.  There may be a problem with that link.

Did turning off hardware acceleration solve the problem?

What is your video adapter and driver version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... i don't have to disable the hardware accelleration... because ?

I have watched every monday on Telelombardia and i never need to disable the hardware accelleration before this latest update of Flash Player plugins...... it's bugged or not ?

My hardware it's a old Ati 9600....... with latest Ati legacy driver but this information it's usless because i have try to watch this streaming on a newest Notebook with Windows 7 and same problems here.

I have notified in my computer.. i disabled the hardware accelleration and it's all ok but because i need to disable in in every computer !?!?!??!

This latest plugins it's simply bugged......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 11 is making greater demands upon the GPU for video decoding and rendering; GPU's with older drivers do not function well with hardware acceleration enabled.  I can see the videos with hardware acceleration enabled since I have a driver version that is only 6 months old. 

Just because a computer is brand new does not mean that it has an up to date video adapter driver.   On your Windows 7 machine, click Start, type device manager, click Device Manager, double click Display adaptors, double click the display adapter, click the Driver tab.  How old is the driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 minutes ago i have try on a "Newest" GTX 460 and i have the latest Nvidia Driver:

http://www.nvidia.it/object/win7-winvista-32bit-285.62-whql-driver-it.html

This a PC of a my Friends.... it's been buyed one month ago mount a Intel i8 CPU 12GB of RAM at 2000 Mhz and the same live streaming goes in still image at the same mode i obtain in my PC at my home and on my notebook.

I don't thinks it's a problems of drivers or similar things because 4 example i have an ATI..... etc. etc......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, David, if Flash Player 11 was the problem, I would not be able to see the three streaming sites you posted but just checked again and this time I saw all three not just the first two I could see yesterday.  Do you use an ad-blocker?  Have you tried temporarily disabling your antivirus/firewall to see if this is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2012 Jan 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On firefox i have installed AD-Block Plus (i have try with enable and disable)... but on IE 7 (on XP) and IE 9 (on Seven) no.

On all computer i have try it's installed lastest version free of Avira and i have try to disable it but same result.

*EDIT*

I have try to watch now:

Now working without problems.... no more still image....and i have try whit Hardware Accelleration enabled...

I don't have idea........ i can retry to watch monday night when a famous italian transmission in on air live... QSVS

Messaggio modificato da David XXX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David XXX wrote:

Tried that link and it gave me this error:

Server not found: rtmpt://flash3.ipercast.net:80/telelombardia.it-live

The other two work fine (on Waterfox 9.0.1 with Flash Player 11.1.102.55).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2012 Jan 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. I have adobe flash 11.1.102.55 installed for IE9 and I use Google Chrome version 16.0.912.75 ( the latest) which has in-built Flash Version: 11,1,102,55

and Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102. It works perfectly on every site in IE and Chrome except for a vocation training website to which I have membership- http://www.wallstreetprep.com.
I have been in touch with the admins of the website and they mention that the course videos ( in Adobe Flash) work perfectly on their computers and even when they log in using my credentials, everything is fine at their end. However, since upgrading to Adobe Flash 11.1.102.55, I haven't been able to view these streaming videos on any browser.
Any other Adobe Flash content in other websites is perfectly accessible but not this one.
Please help!! Below id the screenshot of the constant buffering.....
Wall Street prep.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIREFOX 11.0.1 !!

DOESN'T WORK!!!!

STILL IMAGE AFTER SOME SECOND WITH AND WITHOUT HARDWARE ACCELLERATION!

The FLASH Player it's BUGGED.... it's this the Thruth........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

Can you install our latest Flash Player 11.2 beta and give this a try again?  I wasn't able to reproduce this with this build.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplatformruntimes/flashplayer11-2/

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

well.. I've got the same problem.. the threat I've posted is about a streaming site as well.. tried to install that beta version, but nothing new.. and still unable to disable hardware acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xipiwiki,

I think I just replied to you on another thread, but what OS and system are you using?  Are you on an iMac?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 64 bits, I tried with all browsers...

El 16/02/2012 22:54, "Chris Campbell" <forums@adobe.com> escribió:

Re: Streaming FLASH VIDEO DON'T WORKING (on a LEGAL SITE of

Telelombardia) !! created by Chris Campbell<http://forums.adobe.com/people/chris.campbell>in

Using Flash Player - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4211671#4211671>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try a clean uninstall?  In particular, please make sure you delete the contents of the two %appdata% folders listed.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'm afraid I already did that...(like a thousand times!)

for what it's worth, I didn't have the "Flash Player" folder in: %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very Misterious problems that..... because some time there is not working and still image.

Othertime this same Streaming working without problems........................ i have contact by mail the Admin of that site and i have talk about this problems and the admin say me you can't reproduce the same bug.

The Admin say me by mail to disable the hardware accelleration but some time it's no a correct solution..... the Admin of site say me to investigate about this problems.

I have try sometime to start firefox without Addons... but same result...... and i have try to watch the streaming from another pc but same problems.

4 Example... i have try two hours ago and it's all ok... now still image.... a very mistery problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl mentioned ad blockers a few posts back, this sometimes causes issues when a stream first presents an advertisement before the content stream starts.  Can you verify that any ad blockers are disabled?  You might also want to reset your hosts file.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash.PNG

Hello again Chris... well, once more, I tried to reset the host file, but still the same... I'm not using any blocker, and as you can see in the picture my flash player keeps loading, and loading, and loading forever... The web I'm using is a legal site called "youzee", anyway I've tried to watch a video in another computer and it's working fine, but no way in my laptop... I don't know what else to do!!

Does hardware affect flash?? what else could be?? thanks again!

PS: I'm still unable to disable hardware acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you view this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZFsJKlsuA

What happens when you try and disable hardware acceleration?  Are your mouse button clicks ignored?  If so, can you verify your display DPI is set to 100%?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can in fact I can watch every youtube video (both in flash and html5)

As you said, my mouse button clicks are ignored... and yes, I verified the dpi settings and it's set to 100....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you take a screen shot of the dialog that is ignoring your mouse clicks?  Can you navigate through the dialogs controls using the tab and space keys?

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines