• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Returning Library eBook early

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2011 Apr 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the FAQs for my Digital Library, it says that Adobe ebooks can be returned early using Adobe Digital Reader on a PC--but it doesn't tell me HOW-- and so far I can't find anything here with that information either.  I really need to know how.  I read very fast and waiting even 7 days to return so I can check out another 10 books is way too long.  Please Help!  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 25, 2011 Apr 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the little triangle to the top left of the book thumbnail (or on the far left of the row if you are in list view).

Select 'Return Item' (or something close to that).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2011 Apr 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not get a return early option. That is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! Jim, that solved my problem too couldn't figure out how although I had seen it once but then couldn't figure out where it was again. Now am good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 15, 2012 Feb 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim, many thanks for this very useful reply.

Determined that unless we convrt the book to "Listed View", the triangle to delete, return etc. is not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines