Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find the link for Flash Player 10.3.183.15

Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-03.html

Under solution the bulletin reads

".....Adobe has developed a patched version of Flash Player 10.x, Flash Player 10.3.183.15, which can be downloaded here."

Which takes you to the archived versions page.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Yet there is no link for the version I need (10.3.183.15) under the archived versions list. It appears to me that this version exists no-where on the site at all.

If anyone has found a link to the download, I would be very appreciative for sharing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I have looked on all the usual sites I use and cannot locate it either.  File Hippo have a list of about 100 versions but not that one for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. I usually fall back on File Hippo as well if I can't find something like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just checked the Mac installer located on this FAQ, and it appears to be the correct one.  Please let me know if the Windows installers are incorrect.  I'll also follow up on the Archived version page.

Where can I find direct downloads of Flash Player 10.3 for Windows or Macintosh?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines