Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete styles, but they still appear in style sheets

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH9 on XP 32-bit.

I am able to access the delete function for styles, both from the Styles and Formatting pod and by righ clicking the CSS style sheet and choosing Edit. However, after I delete a style, the option still appears in the style sheet. It is worth noting that when choosing the secon option, editing the sheet from the Project Manger pod, the option to delete is no longer available. But in either case, you can still choose the style and apply it to text.

I am trying to delete some of the default styles in the template to create a custom template for work: Heading 2, Heading 3, etc. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I don't want extraneous styles in the sheet I'm creating for our company, it adds confusion.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Douglas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Hi,

In addition to Peter's answer: RoboHelp expects the heading styles to be available in the style sheet. If you don't have h1-h5, RoboHelp just adds them back.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean the CSS file when you say template, try opening it in a text editor such as Notepad and see what you find there.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In addition to Peter's answer: RoboHelp expects the heading styles to be available in the style sheet. If you don't have h1-h5, RoboHelp just adds them back.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp