Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Pop Up Box On Mac

Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, here is my problem... (And I've already run across the entire Internet looking for a solution)

When I open some of my Facebook games, the entire page turns a shade greyer and a tiny box pops up that is entitled "Adobe Flash Player Settings: Local Storage". It basically requests for more space to be alocated to the site.

The only problem is that I am unable to click on the box. Nothing can be changed and can also not be closed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Leliana

PS: I have already done what Adobe suggests and gone to Preferences>Advanced and changed the offline storage. That also did not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I have a Mac and cannot figure out what to do about this problem. I installed Flash Player 10.3 then I uninstalled and started over but it didn't fix the problem. We can't be the only ones with this problem but I see that nobody responded to you. I'm thinking of wording my search differently to see if it appears under a different discussion. Also, I can't even find a place to download an older version that might correct the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thread linked below is only tangentially related to your issue, but it may serve to give you some insight into what keywords to input in a Google search and into Adobe's position on the issue:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4210969#4210969

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have exactly the same problem – even with the new version. I have no idea what it could be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you all using iMacs with ATI video cards installed?  If so, we're aware of this bug and we're working with Apple and ATI to resolve it asap.  In the meantime, here's a FAQ that describes workaround for most common scenarios.

Working around the 10.7 Lion Flash Player settings bug

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines