2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2012 4:16 PM by redsunshine RSS

    was getting 3322 error on ubuntu, now 3323

    redsunshine

      I was trying to watch a video and I got an error telling me I needed to update my flash player, but I just installed a bunch of updates. I made sure my flash player was up to date and even tried installing chromium web browser to see if it would run in that.

      Eventually I ended up at the adobe support pages, trying to test out why the drm might be failing, and I got this message in the test player.

       

      Starts to get video metadata at Sat Feb 18 22:58:01 GMT-0800 2012

      DRMContentData received on Sat Feb 18 22:58:01 GMT-0800 2012

      authenticationMethod = anonymous

      ServerURL = http://drmtest2.adobe.com:8080

      license ID = 43345AEF-52FF-3F20-90FF-ABDC98A2E3E4

       

       

      DRMErrorEvent dispatched by DRMManger received on Sat Feb 18 22:58:04 GMT-0800 2012

      event type = drmError

      Error Code = 3322 [DeviceBindingFailed]

      Sub Error Code = 1107296263

      Error Details =

      drmUpdateNeeded = false

      systemUpdateNeeded = false

       

      after looking around a bit, I deleted the folders in ./adobe/FlashPlayer

       

      tarts to get video metadata at Sat Feb 18 23:36:21 GMT-0800 2012

      DRMContentData received on Sat Feb 18 23:36:21 GMT-0800 2012

      authenticationMethod = anonymous

      ServerURL = http://drmtest2.adobe.com:8080

      license ID = 43345AEF-52FF-3F20-90FF-ABDC98A2E3E4

      Local voucher...

      Load local voucher complete event received on Sat Feb 18 23:36:21 GMT-0800 2012

      voucher not found in local voucher store.

      DownloadVoucherComplete event received on Sat Feb 18 23:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

       

       

      customPolicies :

      policies.Giant = SuperDuperPanda

      policies.playbackMode = all

      policies.Sound of one hand clapping =

      policies.DRMTEST2 =

      policies.Slippery = Slope_Let's_Fall_Down_It

      startDate = Sat Feb 18 23:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

      endDate = Fri Aug 31 16:59:46 GMT-0700 2012

      offlineLeaseStartDate = Sat Feb 18 23:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

      offlineLeaseEndDate = Sun Feb 19 00:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

      playbackTimeWindow = null

      -------------

      Start to play content on Sat Feb 18 23:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

      -------------

      DRMError event dispatched by NetStream received on Sat Feb 18 23:36:22 GMT-0800 2012

      Error Code = 3323 [CorruptGlobalStateStore]

      Sub Error Code = 1090519053

      Error Details =

      drmUpdateNeeded = false

      systemUpdateNeeded = false

       

       

      All I could find about this was

      "Remedy is to retry the operation atleast once and if that gives the same error, then factory reset, [AdobeCP] will auto re-indiv"

       

      I tried reinstalling flash, but still get the same CorruptGlobalStateStore error.

      What do I do now?

        • 1. Re: was getting 3322 error on ubuntu, now 3323
          Stephen D. [Adobe] Adobe Employee

          This should work - even with Chromium if you put the plugin in the right place (I assume you mean Chromium browser and not the Google Chrome which is different).

           

          What user are you logged in as?    I wonder if there's a problem writing the global store that Flash uses.   I have several Ubuntu installs (9.x and up) and they all work in this config (64 and 32 bit).

           

          The 'Device Binding' error was probably due to not having the Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL).    There is a technote about this but I assume you got by that problem if you now get the new error (3323).   I think you may have to delete ./.adobe/Flash_Player one more time and look at permissions.

           

          You may want to stay on Firefox for the moment until you get this running.

           

          Stephen

          • 2. Re: was getting 3322 error on ubuntu, now 3323
            redsunshine Community Member


            I think you may have to delete ./.adobe/Flash_Player one more time

             

            This worked. Before I was just deleting the folders inside of the .adobe folder.

            Thanks Stephen!