• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting an ebook on mac iPad

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe account., I downloaded an ebook and can read it on my imac computer but I wanted to have it on my apple ipad and don't know how to get it there.

Help. Thanks./

al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this by going to the App Store on the iPad and downloading Bluefire Reader. You then plug the e-book reader into the iMac, go to iTunes, and you should be able to copy the book from the library on the iMac down to the books section on the iPad...these should show up in the left hand side pane of iTunes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for info but I still cannot get my iPad to read the book.

The book is in my iTunes but when I try to open it for reading it says cannot open (Name of book) it is formatted incorrectly or it is not a format that ibooks can open.

When my iTunes is up and running on the far left is

music

movies

tv shows

books

apps

radio

there is no EBOOKS listed.

I can read the book ok on my imac computer but not on the iPad.

Still confused.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iBooks can't open the DRM protected files. You have to go into the App store and download Bluefire Reader...it's free. Then your ebook should come up in that.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2012 Feb 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again. I have Bluefire on my iPad and I have the downloaded ebook and iPad will not let me read it. Book is readable on iMac. I give up.Thanks for your assistance.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines