• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Basic Reference

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2006 Oct 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Robohelp and have been assigned the task of resloving a long existing problem with our product.

When our application gets minimized, we loose all context sensitive help. Is there a knowledge base or more specific reference I can look to?

Thanks for any direction
Joby

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2006 Oct 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joby and welcome to the forums. I believe this is standard behaviour for any application and is not limited to RH. If you minimise any window, the focus is no longer on IT but on the window behind. Therefore if the F1 key is pressed, the action relates to THAT window rather than the minimised one. This also applies if it is only the PC desktop behind. I don't know if there is a solution to this to be honest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2006 Oct 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the reply Colum
Joby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp