• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link multiple projects to a single CSS?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I link a project to a css instead of placing it in each of 11 projects? I would like to point the projects to the single css instead of updating each css every time I make changes. (The css and the dotx are still under construction, so this procedure, besides being time consuming, is extremely frustrating as the css seems always to be out of sync.)

I tried creating a master page, but as close as I can tell RH still adds the css to the individual projects. Wouldn't I still have to update the master pages?

Thanks, community, for so much help recently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am afraid, doing this might not fulfil your need. becuase, yes, you my create an External CSS and use an Href to refer that to each project topics. But eventually as soon as you save it, a Copy of the CSS would be placed inside the project folder and it would be used.

If you do a common update, it might not get reflected there. Similarly, you can define a master page and refer it in the same way.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp