- a background image or looping video that stays even if pages/articles are flipped
- looping video
- buttons jump to specific chapters of a video
Hi bran, i follow on most of these issues.
- inline videos on Android tablets (Android's issue ?)
- a better explanation in the User Manual on how to completely create a preset in Adobe Media Encoder. Saying just "use the H264 codec" is really not enough
I think both of these are linked : basically h264 for ipad works great. But on Android, "it depends", with no inline android videos and different results on different manufacturers Here we need 2 things :
- parity of features between android and ipad (because more and more people go to cheaper android, even if overall user experience is a little bit under.
- a good table summing up the differences that are to be expected between the different tablets and the different players (iOs, Android… rim ? (anyone?)).
Using three fingers to depinch could trigger the ESC behaviour.
That will depend on the tablet's ability to get all the multitouch events. I mean, Apple must have copyrighted 3,4,17 fingers gestures, no ?
- if an hyperlink contains a mailto: the Folio pops up a "Send Mail" window with a predefined subject. The window is for instance 300 x 500 px but also transparent so the person can see the content of thepage underneath if necessary to retype something.
I'd add :
- Panoramic view for android (first i found it gadget, my advertising clients find it great)
- multi-multimedia zones (2 videos at the same time ? background music + voice (children's books)…)
- progressive download on android