• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

profiler issue: ReferenceError: Error #1037: Cannot assign to a method hasOwnProperty on flash.utils

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2011 Jul 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Flash builder 4.5 + flex 4.0sdk  profiler on a moderate size project suffering from what is probably a rather  complex (and urgent) memory leak.

Selecting memory, but not performance profiling, before taking a memory snapshot or any other explicit profiler action, I run into this error:

ReferenceError: Error #1037: Cannot assign to a method hasOwnProperty on flash.utils.Dictionary.

at ProfilerAgent/collectSamples()

at ProfilerAgent/timerHandler()

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

This is probably very similar to this:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2719370#2719370

and this bug:

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-29303

However, this jira says that this is fixed, so It's a bit odd to see this issue in  FB 4.5.

Any suggestions/workaround would be most welcome.

Best,

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Can you send a sample test case to try it on here locally. Do let me know by mailing me on: angaurav at adobe dot com.

+Anand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Did anyone resolved this problem? I have the same problem and cant figure out a workaround for this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the same problem, flash builder 4.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines