• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see Flex Add-in in the QTP Start Up window

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Trial version of QTP 11.0 in my machine.

I have also installed Flex Builder v4.6 and Adobe Flex v4.6 plug in for QTP.

But in the QTP Add ins selection window, Flex add in is not listed.

I have just installed the Flex Builder v4.6, have not done any additional installations

Also I am a Tester hence I have to just automate a web application built on Flex.

Have I mised out anything because of which Flex add in is not reflecting in the QTP Add ins window.

Please advise...

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Sindhuj but what product is QTP?  Is it produced by Adobe?  I looked at our product offerings, http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog.html?promoid=JOOTH, but I don't see any products which begin with a Q.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

QTP (Quick Test Professional) is a HP Automation Tool.

Adobe has come up with a Add-in for QTP which will enable automation of applications built on Flex using QTP.

The Add-in is available in the below Link:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flex4%5F6%5Fautomation%5Fplugin

There is also a PDF (Read Me) document availabale along with the exe file in the link, but that seems to be a broken link.

Can you please look into the document if there is any solution for the issue I am facing.

Thanks for your reply ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have moved this discussion to the Installing and activating Flash Builder forum.  The users in this forum should be able to answer your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines