• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Run the application SWF file in the stand-alone Flash Player

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flashbuilder/using/WSe4e4b720da9dedb5-4dd43be212e8f90c222-7ffb.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012

Agreed that this could be better. I'm not sure what your exact issue is, but here are a few thoughts:

* The doc should tell you how to display the Create, manage, and run configurations panel, so it needs a "step 0":

0) Select Run > Run configurations from the menu bar

Step 3 currently says "In either or both of the Run and Debug paths, click Browse" and it should probably say something like:

Under "URL or path to launch," click the Browse button for the entry that has bin-debug in the path

Other tha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These directions are not clear. How do you set this up in Flash Builder 4.6? I cannot tell from these directions where it is talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed that this could be better. I'm not sure what your exact issue is, but here are a few thoughts:

* The doc should tell you how to display the Create, manage, and run configurations panel, so it needs a "step 0":

0) Select Run > Run configurations from the menu bar

Step 3 currently says "In either or both of the Run and Debug paths, click Browse" and it should probably say something like:

Under "URL or path to launch," click the Browse button for the entry that has bin-debug in the path

Other than that, I tried this and it worked OK for me.

Hope this helps,

Randy Nielsen

Senior Content and Community Manager

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for elaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines