Exit

No Flash Sound.

Feb 26, 2012 Feb 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HP Pavilion Entertainment PC dv9700

Service Tag dv9910us

Window 7 Ultimate 32-bit. 

Get no Flash sound on YouTube or CNN.  No RealPlayer sound.  Good sound from music and videos download to HD.  I think flash sound disappeared last weekend of Nov 2011 when flash was automatically updated.

So far.  No luck.   I deleted the driver for the Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221 and reinstalled.  I consecutively deleted and downloaded the latest versions of IE, FireFox & Chrome.  I tried Microsoft Fix-It.

In Device Manager, there are two yellow warnings.  NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller (Code 10) and USB Host Controller (Code 43).  I don't know if one of these can be the issue.

One weirdo.  Sound worked for 30 seconds one night last week when my wife watched YouTube.  When I realized it and she went onto something, the sound disappeared.  Go figure!

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2012 Feb 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

Unfortunately you are in the wrong place. This forum is for discussing Audio/Video issues as related to the Adobe Captivate application.

Please click the link below and choose the forum for the appropriate Adobe product.

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Best of luck to you in solving your issue. Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick,

Looks like you know a lot about Adobe:  Maybe you can answer this question about Lightroom?

(I've been working with Lightroom for only a short while. )

My learning curve at present concerns metadata and saving it upon export.

I don't mind minimizing the metadata for exported files, as *copyright is the main item needed for my uses.  But even when I export with

metadata *not minimized, I cannot find my copyright listed anywhere when I click "get info" on my exported image itself. 

Can you explain why I *do see my copyright listed in the LR metadata panel for an image before export, but later cannot see it

embedded in the exported file?

Thanks so much,

Barbara B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources