Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player causes lags and 100% CPU usage

Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player causes lags and 100% CPU usage. I have built older PC with 2,8 GHz CPU, 512 mb of RAM, Ati Radeon 4350 512mb graphics and WinXP 32bit SP3. When playing flash content in any browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, CoolNova, Iron... all newest version and newest flash player version) whole video or game or whatever lags a lot and CPU goes 100% of use. Any one know hat could be a problem? I reinstalled browsers and flash couple times. Just letting u know: When flash in Chrome in disabled, YT works great, assuming flash in Youtube is replaced with HTML5 wich it seems to work fine. Help needed here. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the device driver version & date of your Radeon card?

See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2012 Feb 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Driver version is 6.14.10.7246. Date idk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2012 Feb 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is the latest version; there was a new driver released on Jan. 25.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats right. I just updated driver to version 8.93, but unfortunatly no difference in Flash player. Still those lags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is a HUGE fail for the flash player. I have an ASUS G72GX, dual core cpu, 6 gigs of ram, nvidia gtx260m, and it is doing the same thing to me...getss really old..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tiger_rt.

After that Ive just taken down my CPU and applied new thermal paste and than it worked! And it still works now. No laggs, no CPU overloading... wokrs perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah i took my fan out and cleaned it really good using alcohol and q tips, uninstalled flash player and reinstalled... and so far it is ok. isnt even maxing out cpu...... i think i am going to get some artci fox (or what ever it is called. havent finsihed my coffee yet so brain not working completely...lol) and repaste everything... i am hoping i can get the alienware i want i want by the end of the year...lmao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines