17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 4:20 AM by Wade_Zimmerman RSS

    Need a word in English

    Steve Fairbairn Community Member

      Nothing to do with Illie, but has anyone got the right word in English for the top three handles in the picture below?

      They are countersunk or routed (?) into the surface of drawers and cupboard doors.

      Countersunk is right for screws but I'm not sure if it's right for handles like this.

      Any ideas?

      Picture 1.png