4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2012 3:20 PM by GSchill RSS

Out of sync message when going through tutorial and problems finding scribble selection tool

CGerussi

I keep getting error messages saying that the tutorial is out of sync. Any suggestions?

I can not find the scribble selection tool to perform the add dramatic flare tutorial

Charles

• 1. Re: Tutorial
          greule Employee Hosts

Hi. Are you seeing this on a specific tutorial/step? Would be great if you can point me to that so I can reproduce. Thank, Guido

Regarding the Scribble Select. Please have a look at the attached image

scribble.jpg

• 2. Re: Tutorial
            CGerussi Community Member

Hi In tutorial mode step 2 doing the add dramatic flare

I can not find tap keep and paint around the edges.

and it's at that time that I get this out of sync.

Regards Charles

Sent from Charles iPad    

• 3. Re: Tutorial
              ibarrien Employee Hosts

Hi Charles,

You need to have the tool selected first like the post above is trying to explain.
              Once it's chosen it should look like this

IMG_0003.PNG

The "Keep" is selected by default - so you should only need to start painting around the edges with your fingers.

thanks,

Ignacio

• 4. Re: Tutorial
                GSchill Community Member

I have PS Touch  on my tablet, downloaded yesterday.  I do not have the icon that your post indicates.  What do I need to do in order to have that tool added to my PS Touch app?   Selecting any other tool icon results in the error message about being out of sync.