• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meta Caching problems

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2006 Oct 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am devevloping a help system for a web program currently under development. I created the help and handed it off to our developers to implement. The problem is that now that the help is working in the prgram, when a help window is closed and a user tries to go back using the explorer back button, it recalls the help window. The developer in charge of our help implementation wants to know if this can be fixed in robohelp in one fell swoop, or do we need to insert these tages in each html doc created in help:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="0">

The tags we are using in our jsp's to call help are as follows:

<help: showhelp mapId="pagename" label="label.help.pagename" keyword="keyword.help.pagename" title="label.help.pagename.title">

We had problems with other pop up windows in our system and they were fixed using the meta "no-cache" code, but we have nearly 200 help pages and I would like to be able to do this without manually entering them all.

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 05, 2006 Oct 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ludoviciana -

Welcome to the forum. No need to insert the metatag manually; ReplaceEm is free, and easily downloaded here:

http://www.boolean.ca/replace/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp