• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10/11 - Help Please ?

Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since May last year we have had access to the New Accounts Setting Manager via the desktop:

On my Vista PC I can locate this on the desktop in Control Manager - Security - Flash Icon - shortcut to settings panel.

As yet I have not managed to find where it hides in Windows XP.  It is not visible on the desktop or in programs or in Security.  Can someone tell me where it hides itself in XP.

Thank you for your assistance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I do not understand what the "New Accounts Setting Manager", nor "Control Manager" is.

Do you mean by any chance the Flash Player Settings Manager in Control Panel?  You should find that in C:\Windows\system32 with the name FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spot on - Flash Player Settings Manager - in Vista you have this 'flashy Flash Icon' under the security section that links you straight to the Settings.  On XP I just could not  find a shortcut or a link anywhere and certainly no nice 'Flashy Flash Icon'.  If I can find the file, I can create a shortcut myself but I looked in Windows Explorer and did not see it.  I am not very good when it comes to rummaging through system files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your control panel, it should be in there.

Start menu -> Control Panel

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines