• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DSOUND.dll is not working or not supposed to run with windows

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when I try to install the new version of Flash Player. Can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system audio driver and reinstall the DirectX runtimes by downloading them from Microsoft.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TY, But its still not working .... I am at my witts end!!!

I am now asked to check this files: DXError.log and DirectX.log in my windows folder - but cant find either! And second I wouldnt know what to do with them if I did.

At the Microsoft Downloading page they tell me ste DirectX installer is different fro the IE9, but cant seem to find the help I need anywhere .......... Please help me here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  Although I might recommend contacting Microsoft/OEM to resolve your difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still need help after running the System File Checker, please specify what Windows version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TYVM for all your help. I have now used the SFC and ended up with 8 files that it cannot repair. Olso, I have a problem with the IE, it shuts down every 10-15 minutes telling me that the IE had to close because of problems with the page I am visiting (games on FB or any other page)

My windows version is:

Windows Vista Business, OEMAct HP (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200

IE9

HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower

dx2400sM/E2200/250hnqm/2.0U/7rf NRL

hp s/n: CZC8405J5X

p/n: KV294ET#UUW

BIOS date: 090508 ver.: 5.30

Is this info helpful?

I am thinking of formatting the harddrive and have removed all files etc. to an extern hd, but I am not sure how to do this. I dont want to loose the OS etc., I have 3 discs that came with the pc: Documentation and Diagnostics DVD, Operating System CD, HP Restore Plus. Maybe this is the only way to fix the problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to try Microsoft Answers, they should be able to tell the best way to fix your system problems:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-system?tab=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines