Exit

error message

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on RH8. when I compile my project, here is an error message which displays:

HHC5013: Error:

URL reference in the TOC cannot be resolved: "CalloutGuide\ABB_Docs\s6030083_Energy_Scheduling_&_Accounting_(ESA)_SDD_100703.htm#4_2_Support_Library<bc=6".

can anyone explain what this is and how to fix it? I have many other errors just like this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this problem is related to the other problem you were having with the bookmarks in your TOC. Obviously something somewhere is still not as it should be. Have you checked that: a) The bookmark exists with the exact same naming convention. b) The file is located in the path mentioned in the error. c) The TOC points to that location / bookmark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, Colum. your comments are very helpful. Now my problem is that I want the bookmarks to exist where they are now, not where the link is going:CalloutGuide\ABB_Docs\s6030083_Energy_Scheduling_&_Accounting_(ESA)_ SDD_100703.htm#4_2_Support_Library<bc=6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there really a < in your bookmark or is that being added programmatically somehow? If it's part of your bookmark, can you change it to something else, as I'd suggest that is causing confusion, being the start of an HTML tag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp