This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Problem ocurred on Windows XP, Acrobat 9 Standard. Believe error was 138:4 - licensing error
Solution using Windows XP, Administrative tools under Control Panel
- Control Panel – Select
- Administrative Tools – Double Click
- Services – Double Click
- FLEXnet Licensing Service (Right click and select Properties)
- General Tab: Startup Type – change “Disabled” -> “Automatic” Press Apply.
- Recovery Tab: 1st, 2nd, and Subsequent Failures – change “Take No Action” -> “Restart the Service” Press Apply
- General Tab: Service Status – press “Start Button” Press Apply
- Services window – check FLEXnet Licensing status = “Started”
- Verify fix by starting Adobe Acrobat 9 (rebooting not required).