• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exitcode=0; Application Not Found

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My systems is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Just before the application finishes loading, this message appears:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0  application not found

The application shows up in my Programs list in Control Panel, but does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the 64-bit uninstaller & installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

If you still have problems, please explain what "does not work" means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2012 Jan 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the uninstall and reinstall. Everything went fine. Flash Player appeared in my list of programs. I went to a website and tried to watch a video. I received a prompt stating "you need to update your Adobe Flash Player". I followed the prompts and saved and then executed a file from the Adobe site. I then went back to the same website to view the same video and received the same prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 02, 2012 Jan 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check the version of Flash Player installed on your machine?

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with the same system as yours. While installing, it asks me to close internet explorer, then the application cannot be found with the exit code 0. Did you find a solution to this? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, used a direct link, etc. I also tried disabling my antivirus. No success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the installer from the link I posted earlier?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All set now, I installed Google Chrome and everything works. I am a little perturbed about it because I didn't want Chrome, but I it solved the problem. Thank you!

[private information removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installing a different browser is never a "solution".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines