Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer thinks Adobe flash player is unsafe and will not download

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2011 Dec 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using I.E. 9 and Windows 7 64 bit os.  Everytime I try to download the Adobe flash player, I.E. will stop it and say it's been reported as unsafe.  Any way around this?  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2011 Dec 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doobieray wrote:

Hi,

I am using I.E. 9 and Windows 7 64 bit os.  Everytime I try to download the Adobe flash player, I.E. will stop it and say it's been reported as unsafe.  Any way around this?  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Try downloading it from here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2011 Dec 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doobieray wrote:

Hi,

There are illustrated instructions in this post which explain how to download the file if you continue to experience the problem: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4090545#4090545

Message was edited by: Xircal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In IE9 Tools menu, you could try this. Go to Internet Options - Content - Certificates/Publishers - Untrusted Publishers and delete Adobe.com from the list.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines