• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 - Download?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a Wacom Bamboo tablet last August, and it came with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0. I installed it on my old computer and it worked perfectly fine.

I now am using a different computer, as my old one broke, and this one does not have a disk drive that works. I have the serial number that came with the program and I am wondering: Is there a way I can get a download - legally - for Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 seeing as I already have the serial code? I am really bummed because I can no longer use the program and I really would like to.

Swift replies would be thoroughly appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find a friend with a computer that has an optical drive, put the installer on an USB stick.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, thank you I will try to figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines