• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"My Account" has no record of purchase

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I'm trying to transfer my Elements 8 from an old computer to my new one.   But the Order History part of  the My Account page says they have no record of  my purchase, either less than or more than 30 days ago.   I bought the program in July 2010, and have a registration number to prove it.   What am I to do?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased a download from Adobe, then the download link should appear in the order history of your account. You can then download the software on your new computer. Do you by chance have multiple accounts set up under multiple email addresses? Do you also have a copy of the receipt for your purchase? If you ordered online, you'll have an email confirmation. (The serial number is required for installation and when registered is proof of ownership, but isn't a proof of purchase.)

Here's another thread that addresses how to transfer the existing installation to your new computer: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4146532#4146532

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes – my Mastercard account confirms a payment of $NZ161.49 on July 17, 2010, to Adobe Systems Dublin Gbr, in the name of Richard Rayner. Is that enough? The email confirmation has been long since deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore my last message ... I’ve just realised I’d ordered under a different email address! I knew I’d changed it some time ago, but thought it was well before my Adobe purchase. All now looks to be clear. Sorry for wasting your time, and many thanks.

Richard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem--I'm glad to hear you've found what you needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines