• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded swf file doesn't work after publishing

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a lecture slides with embedded flashed swf which is created with AS3 including animation. It works well inside Powerpoint, butitdoen't work after publishing and running with web browser. My powerpoint version is 2007 and Adobe presenter is 7.07. I already look for soltutions by searching but I can't find one.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Thank Shubhi. I have found out the key problem of not running when embedding a flash into Adobe Presenter is that the Main class must be inherited MovieClip not Sprite as I created it before. Now it works perfectly for flash versions created from both Adobe Flash Pro. CS5.5 (11) and CS4 (10).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As3 swf should work. Please share the swf at sshukla@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank Shubhi. I have found out the key problem of not running when embedding a flash into Adobe Presenter is that the Main class must be inherited MovieClip not Sprite as I created it before. Now it works perfectly for flash versions created from both Adobe Flash Pro. CS5.5 (11) and CS4 (10).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you insert the SWF file using the Insert SWF option in the Presenter menu or the Insert Media too in PPT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources