• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 10 and Premiere 10 failing to install on Win7 64bit

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2012 Feb 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just putrchased both products which fail to install.

Both fail installing Shared Technologies.

I have captured the logs. How do I send these to Adobe?

The states the installer goes thtrough for Elements 10 are:--

1. Copying New files
  2. Installing Elements 10
  3. Installing Elements 10 Organizer
  4. Installing required Shared Technologies
  5. Rolling back the Installing Elements 10 Organizer
  6. Rolling back the Installation of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
  7. The Wizard was interrupted before Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 could be completely installed
  8. Below mentioned application has failed to install: Shared Technologies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2012 Feb 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This document contains troubleshooting steps that can be performed to resolve the issue you are facing:

Troubleshoot installation problems | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements

The document also contains a link to the Adobe Support Advisor using which you can upload your log files for us to view it.

One step that usually helps is to navigate to the shared technologies folder ElementsST1Installer (ST1 means Shared technologies 1) in the installation disc. If you have downloaded the software, you will find this in the extracted installation folder. Run the set up file separately and then reinstall the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and after trying everything - uninstalling all adobe products, installing with a new admin account, clean boot, moving install files to root directory, etc. - I have finally resolved the problem by running the ST1 installer separately.

Thanks for the post Gautham.  Might I suggest that Adobe update their KB article so that it says to run the Shared Technology setup separately?  I wasted a lot of time trying the other steps there.

-Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines