• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to block secure zone access until approved?

Mentor ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question:

Currently, our customers can register on our site, and then login straight away.

I would like to be able to approve/deny their registration requests. I've setup a "Must Approve" step in the workflow of the registration form, but this has no effect - people can still log in as soon as they've registered.

Please can someone advise the proper way to do to this?

Answer:

The must approve section in workflows is associated with the workflow action in terms of the admin and not relevant to the secure zone.

If you add the check box on a web form to sign to a securezone that form will sign that person to that secure zone.

If you want to have an approval process for this you untick the sign to secure zone option.

When a person submits part of your workflow is to check the details and then add to securezone when approved. You then go to the customer and under customer subscriptions you select the securezone they have access too.

For the user you let them know in the auto responder message of the form that they will need to be approved.

TOPICS
CRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this makes a lot of sense and came in especially helpful today.

question though, is there anyway to stall the system from sending out the auto generated secure zone login credentials until after i approve the account. once i give the client permission to subscribe to the secure zone i can send email wiht login credentials then.

my thought was to fudge it and rewrite the "Secure Zone Login Details" to not include the login detials and instead write somehting like "we will review your account and send your login details once approved."

for reference... https://trippnyc.worldsecuresystems.com/login.html

thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep.
Great rundown of web form stuff by Daniel here: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2363

There is one problem though which is quite a big one when your doing login stuff on big sites.

IF someone is not part of a securezone they can still login. They are not in anywhere specific but they are logged in.

Content you show/hide when logged in then becomes visible which is not great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines