Welcome to the forum.
Just so that everyone is on the same page, when you say "rendered," is it safe to assume that you mean that that file was Exported, and then is being Imported into a new Project?
Yes, thank you, Bill. That's exactly what I meant. I have many such sequences exported and never had a problem with one until I noticed that one of the exported sequences is grossly out of sync after importing them into a new project. I've tried re-exporting several times, but cannot figure out what makes this sequence different from the others.
Rexport using a lossless format, not MPEG. Also use Uncompressed audio.
I spent most of the afternoon playing with it and it corrected itself. I wish I could know exactly why it did it, but there doesn't seem to be anything different I did with that sequence as opposed to other ones. I will chalk it down to, just one of those things, but it's an unsettling one of those things. Thanks for your help.