As I already stated "I can only find 22.214.171.124 and 10.1.102.64 nothing in between." I need the earlier version of 11; I had it on my other computer and it worked just fine, now I cannot find it and all I can do is use the current ones which do not work.
Did you scroll down on the archive page that was linked in the FAQ?
I see the following releases listed:
- (Released 3/05/2012) Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (174 MB)
- (Released 3/05/2012) Flash Player 10.3.183.16 (67.3 MB)
- (Released 2/15/2012) Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (174 MB)
- (Released 2/15/2012) Flash Player 10.3.183.15 (67.3 MB)
- (Released 11/10/2011) Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (174 MB)
- (Released 11/10/2011) Flash Player 10.3.183.11 (76.9 MB)
- (Released 9/21/2011) Flash Player 10.3.183.10 (80.5 MB)
- (Released 8/24/2011) Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (74.1 MB)
- (Released 8/9/2011) Flash Player 10.3.183.5 (70.6 MB)
- (Released 6/28/2011) Flash Player 10.3.181.34 (75.7 MB)
- (Released 6/14/2011) Flash Player 10.3.181.26 (75.6 MB)
- (Released 6/5/2011) Flash Player 10.3.181.22 (75.7 MB)
- (Released 5/31/2011) Flash Player 10.3.181.16 (6.3 MB)
- (Released 5/12/2011) Flash Player 10.3.181.14 (70.5 MB)
- (Released 4/15/2011) Flash Player 10.2.159.1 (66.3 MB)
- (Released 3/21/2011) Flash Player 10.2.153.1 (66.3 MB)
- (Released 2/28/2011) Flash Player 10.2.152.32 (38.4 MB)
- (Released 2/08/2011) Flash Player 10.2.152.26 (66.3 MB)
- (Released 11/04/2010) Flash Player 10.1.102.64 and 9.0.289.0 (126 MB)
- (Released 9/20/2010) Flash Player 10.1.85.3 and 9.0.283.0 (126 MB)
1 person found this helpful
After unzipping the file, you should be left with a folder of the same name. Go into it and then into the fp_220.127.116.11_archive\11_1r102_55_64bit folders. Inside there, find the file named "flashplayer11_1r102_55_mac.dmg" and double click that to mount the dmg. From there you should be able to install Flash Player like you normally would.
Well, flash is still not work properly, so I am going to say it is a different issue. This is dissapointing. I am going to try factory default and see what happens, it is possible the OS update was not a good one.
Thanks for the information, I hope it helps other people as well.
fully uninstalling and then reinstalling worked. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315
I am wondering what went wrong the first time. It was not completely broken, but many in many instances it was not working properly.
Glad you got it worked out!