• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet Items in Quiz Don't Align

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2006 Sep 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've prepared a quiz with several multiple choice questions, but the radio buttons for all of the questions are aligning to the center of the question, rather than the top. I've tried ungrouping the bullet from the question, aligning them correctly, then re-grouping, but that process eliminates the question from the quiz in Breeze.

Please help! I need to publish this quiz, but it looks bad with the bullets aligned incorrectly!
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2006 Oct 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MAF14,

Try highlighting the entire group of questions, then selecting bullets at the top, then click on it.

kristybee23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2006 Oct 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
?WHA? - Where is this "bullets at the top" command in PowerPoint or Breeze Quiz Manager?

This would be quite nice, if it works, since we too have those stupid radio buttons and checkboxes flying all over the place in relation to the alignment of the question responses. But then half the time I setup a quiz it decides to format the correct answer objects with shadows, half the time it does not. More hidden 'features' of Breeze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines