I've made changes to my player and recompiled the SWF. When I play a video, the DRM voucher is invalid. However, on the same browser, if I play the same video from the same location using the original, un-modified SWF, the DRM voucher is valid. This leads me to believe that the DRM voucher is not only specific to my browser (or more specifically, the browser's Flash plugin), but it's also specific to the .SWF? I really hope I'm missing something here - this would mean new licenses would have to be retrieved every time I make a change to my player and recompile the SWF. Thank you.
It appears the DRM voucher is specific to a .SWF file located in a specific directory. In other words, if I have the player in wwwroot/dir1 and retrieve a license for a piece of content, then I put the same player in wwwroot/dir2 and play the exact same content, the voucher is not valid. Can you confirm this?
Flash Access supports SWF and AIR app whitelisting, which means that a license can specify that content may only be played in certain SWF or AIR applications. A SWF can be identified by its URL -- in this case, if you change the URL for the SWF, but only the original URL is specified in the license, then playback should fail, and the client should return error 3310. Alternatively, a SWF can be identified by a hash of the SWF content. If you make changes and recompile the SWF, teh hash value would change.
Check the policy used to package your content to see if a SWF whitelist has been specified, and if necessary, update the whitelist with your new SWF's URL or hash. If nothing is specified in the policy, check your license server to see if it is overriding the information in the policy.