• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeping Webhelp window displayed simultaneously with the application

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm producing a RoboHelp 7 Webhelp project at the moment. My users have asked whether the browser-based Help window can be displayed simultaneously with the calling application. I know that you can have both open at the same time but if you click on the app window, it comes to the foreground and if you click on the Help window, that comes to the foreground.

Of course, I have tried resizing the Help window so that both can be seen simultaneously but then, if you click on the app, the Help window goes to the background again.

Does anybody know whether this can be done? Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe your developers can position the help window and the app and can thus achieve the objective. You cannot do anything in RoboHelp to do the same.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp