I am administering a series of sub-websites under one primary umbrella.
- The Primary Umbrella site does not run under the Contribute Publishing Server
- The secondary (child) sites are managed by the Contribute Publishing Server
- We recently added a user to several of these subsites
- After we added the user, we've had a problem with other user profiles.
- Multiple instances of the same connection will appear upon login on the start screen ( about:startscreen ). However the user seems to only be able to credential to one of them, not both.
I have gone into the user profile directory within Windows directory structure and removed both site dirs. However when restarting and reconnecting, both appear again.
Anyone else have this issue and what is the remedy and fix?
Can you please share the screenshot of the start page?
Hi Dominic, I will upload a screenshot when I get into the office. Thanks.
I tried to add a screenshot, however it would not let me upload.
I get: An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again.