• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Java Help resources for RoboHelp 9

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone provide current Java resource requirements (Java Help, SDK) and download URLs for RoboHelp 9 JavaHelp output? The Sun Java naming conventions and web sites are confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pmacbean and welcome to the RH forums. You could do a lot worse than click the link below:

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/javahelp/javahelp.htmhttp://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/javahelp/javahelp.htm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already found this site, and thanks for it – it contains a lot of useful information. However, the resource download links (both your “This link” and Greg Minter’s links) seem to be out of date. The target for the JH link is a redirect/bad site from which you can access the Java.net site, but the only download is for “JH System Build”, which I am not sure about. The target for the SDK link is an archive site, with text that discourages any downloads. Someone with more experience can probably translate all this and know what to do, but “that ain’t me”! Thanks in advance for any advice.

pmacbean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link is good in the sense that it is taking you to Oracle's page with the downloads related to Greg Minter's post. There is also a link on that Oracle page to the current versions.

As explained on my page, I don't work with JavaHelp now so you would do better to either consult RoboHelp's OLH, Tech Support or get one of your developers to help you if you are in doubt.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp