• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can we create virtual classroom, webinar etc using "Adobe's Connect Pro Individual hosted" accou

Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we create virtual classroom, webinar etc using "Adobe's Connect Pro Individual hosted" account purchased ?

I have purchased this account in  Dec 2010 and I was able to create online virtual classroom,webinar,seminars etc but recentlt it was observed that all these options have been removed\disbaled from my account.

How can I create virtual classrooms and webinars using ACP with my account now?

Also what is exact difference in functionality of online meeting , virtual classroom and Seminars?

I have gone though documents available but the decription is not very sufficient.

Also support option for my login\account is not working.Is is that we have to pruchase support plan now and it won't allow me to create tickets like I did earlier for my issues?

Number given for support also is not working.

Waiting for faster reply .

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By individual account, do you mean you purchased through adobe.com? Was it a monthly account, that has expired?

The difference between a meeting room, seminar room and virtual class room is as follows.

Meeting Room: Traditionally holds upto 100 concurrent individuals for live online collaborations.

Seminar Room: Can have 200 to 1500 "seats" for large sessions

Virtual Classroom: Has all the same functionality as a meeting room, but can also pull a training course into a share pod (and tracks all attendees' interactions) and is tied to your concurrent learner license.

You shouldn't need to purchase a support plan, but may need to re-up you account, or you can contact a Connect reseller and look at options there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply Jorma.

Yes we have purchased account through adobe.com and it is "Acrobat Connect Pro Monthly Plan / Number of hosts: 1"

I have purchased this account in  Dec 2010 and I was able to create online virtual classroom,webinar,seminars etc but recentlt it was observed that all these options have been removed\disbaled from my account.

My question is - How can I create virtual classrooms and webinars using ACP with my account now?

Also what you mean by "re-up your account" ?

Where can I find good documentation using which I can checkout more details of all fetaures(meeting room, seminar room and virtual class) and their differences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license you purchased is for creating and running a room that can hold up to 25 individuals. The rooms can be used for whatever you want, virtual classroom, webinar, etc. Seminars are different and are only available on accounts you purchase through a reseller. You should have options for Meetings on your account, and possibly Content, but that should be about all.

Technically, Virtual Classrooms are part of the Training module of Connect, and are available through accounts purchased through a reseller, and not through adobe.com. If you have questions about your account purchased through adobe.com, you should call the Connect Support line:

Support

• Adobe Connect Services:
    800-422-3623

By re-up your account, I mean make sure that your account is in good standing and, if needed, pay to have the account activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Can you just share with me Tutorial or video which will guide me "how to use Vritual Classroom and course\curriculum" in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Virtual Classroom is created and functions in the same manner as a Meeting room. The difference is the additional option to pull a course into the share pod and track the student interactions.

Virtual Classroom:

VC Share options.jpg

Meeting Room:

MR Share options.jpg

Other than that, there is no functional difference between a Meeting Room and a Virtual Classroom. However, the VC does use the Concurrent Learner license, not the meeting license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnx a lot Jorma for the anwwers.

My license is for Meeting license and hence it created all confusions.

I could check out VC and Meeting difference using trial account.

I have one question about "Online classes which are recorded".

I have read on Adobe forums\websites\help etc "Recording and editing for meeting reuse" .I wanted to know how this can be done and what all can be edited from recorded class and what and how interactivity can be added to recorded class?

I didn't get any details on this topic apart from only description of it as above.

Waiting for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines