• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style Sheet

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I created a .CSS as a template to help another writer. I designed three heading types, etc., so that the drop-down list wouldn't be cluttered with things we wouldn't use. What I noticed, however, is when we copied/pasted or imported other information from a pre-exisitng Robohelp project, the drop-down list became populated with a long list of other headings/styles. Additionally, most of these things can't be used. I tried to use the normal route to delete the styles but they seem to not display. Is there something that I'm not doing?  Thanks a ton!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2012 Mar 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question - when you copy/paste or import information and extra styles appear in your Styles drop-down list, are these style names in all caps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

RoboHelp will always add h1-h6 to your css if they are missing. Nothing to do about that. There are also a few default styles needed for dropdowns that RoboHelp can add: droptext, dropspot, expandtext, expandspot.

Beside that, are the styles that RH adds used in a topic?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp