• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Create Topic not in TOC?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2006 Oct 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use RoboHelp HTML, and I need to create a topic that does not show up in the table of contents. Is there a way to do this?

Goal: I want send a link to a web page to select customers, but I don't want just anybody to be able navigate to this page from my website without the link. Therefore, the topic can't appear in the table of contents.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2006 Oct 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

So don't include it in the TOC. The TOC only contains what you choose to put in it. If it is already there, highlight it in the TOC and hit Delete. It only removes the topic from the TOC, it doesn't delete the topic from the project or the output.

Don't forget a search could find the topic. If you want to hide the topic from a search, there are a number of posts on the forum covering that.
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp