• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation on replacement hard drives

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2012 Mar 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two new computers due to hard drive crashes.  I was able to install PhotoShop on the new laptop with Windows 7, but am unable to install it back onto my desktop with new hard drive running Windows XP.  I will not allow activation due to prior installations.  I am legitimate owner of the software and am too old to learn or purchase a newer version.  I have a deadline for a project and I need this on both computers due to the specific printers with which they are each associated.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sonthor,

Please contact Adobe Customer Support (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/). Ensure that you have your purchase details at hand.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines