8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2012 7:25 AM by RosieMolly RSS

Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115

AndrewIDG

I have Win7 64bit machine running InDesign 7.5.2 - I was prompted to update the DPS tools when I went to create/upload a new folio.

I downloaded Folio Builder Panel 12.1.3 and Folio Producer 1.9.1 extracted the files and installed

Now when I launch Folio Builder Panel I get the following

"Än error has occurred {Error #3115]"

DPS_Error3115.PNG

I have uninstalled DPS Builder and Producer, uninstalled InDesign and made sure Indesign folders under user preferences were removed.

Restarted machine, clean install of Indesign and online updates, install tools then Builder - still get the error

What is the fix?

It should not be this hard to do a simple upgrade.

• 1. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
          Winston Barnard Community Member

Hello Andrew. Please see if this soution works from James: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4265514. If it does not work please let me me know.

wbarnwar@gmail.com

• 2. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
            AndrewIDG Community Member

Solution refer]ed to using pre release tools - this machine has only had release versions of DPS installed.

I am still seeing the problem

I have logged a case with Adobe Tech Support so they can resolve.

• 3. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
              John J Metzger Adobe Employee

Did you try deleting your local cache folder?

• 4. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
                Neil Enns - Adobe Adobe Employee

The link Winston provided (which details how to delete the local cache folder, as John suggests) should do the trick.

Neil

• 5. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115

Happy to try deleting Cache

What is the path/location on a Windows 7 box

• 6. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
                    Neil Enns - Adobe Adobe Employee

%appdata%\StageManager.BD092818F67280F4B42B04877600987F0111B594.1\Local Store

Delete the #SharedObjects and dmp folders. Note that this will result in losing any local folios you may have created.

Neil

• 7. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115

close InDesign and  follow the steps below

1. 1.       Go to C: drive.
                      2. 2.       Click on Organize button on top left hand side.
                      3. 3.       Click on Folder search option.
                      4. 4.       Click on view tab and select show all hidden items.
                      5. 5.       Apply and ok.
                      6. 6.       Then  c:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\StageManager.BD092818F67280F4B42B04877600987F0111B594.1 \Local Store.
                      7. 7.       Delete dmp and shared object folder.
                      8. 8.       Empty trash.

Then re-launch InDesign

This fixed the problem for me

• 8. Re: Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115
                        RosieMolly Community Member

I'm getting the same error message. Just installed CS6 upgrade from 5.5. I'm running OS Lion on an iMac. Is there a fix for macs please anyone?

Many thanks for your time.

Rosie

Message was edited by: RosieMolly

Ah, I just found the fix quoted elsewhere. Thank-you Bob Bringhurst - this worked. Posting it again here in case needed by someone else.

7. toutoungi, 30-May-2012 09:42   in reply to erichawkinson

Hi, i just updated to CS 6 (on a mac OS X 10.7.4) and I am getting the same error message: [Error #3115column 'folioIntent' already exists]  Uninstalled everything and reinstalled, but that did not help. Can anyone help me with a fix for this? Thanks

| Reply Bob Bringhurst, Adobe Employee 30-May-2012 09:44   in reply to toutoungi

Did you remove the temporary folders in the Local Store folder as described above?

| Reply toutoungi, Community Member 30-May-2012 09:58   in reply to Bob Bringhurst

thanks for the quick response... Any idea where I could find them on a Mac? Was searching for a while but with out sucess... thanks again

| Reply Bob Bringhurst, Adobe Employee 30-May-2012 10:01   in reply to toutoungi

[User] > Library > Preferences > StageManager.[###] > Local Store. If you're on Lion, your system files are likely hidden. Hold down Option and choose Go > Library.

| Reply toutoungi, Community Member 30-May-2012 10:16   in reply to Bob Bringhurst

thanks... hidden files and folders... Everything works now!