• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I totally un-install ver 11.1.102.63 ?

Mar 17, 2012 Mar 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My browser is Firefox & I formerly had a version of 10 that worked perfectly. THEN came your warning I needed to upgrade to the above-mentioned version, and like an IDIOT, I listened to your warning that I *NEEDED* to update my 64 bit version to the 11 version I mentioned above. ALL THAT DID was *BUY* me worse headaches than I could EVER EVER imagine, then I soon found out that trying to re-install the old ver 10 I HAD *COULD NOT BE DONE* because version 11 =LIES= to the browser "Don't update this version because I'M NEWER & MORE RELIABLE!!!" Then Adobe acts like THEY know it all, and include No Way to UN-INSTALL!!! really bright & I've learned TONS I wish I had a way to UN-DO!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2012 Mar 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program are you talking about? The latest Acrobat is 10.1.2 for the MAC and Windows. As for Adobe, this is a user forum and not a way to Adobe. If you got some announcement for a version 11, then there is the outside chance it was bogus and you loaded a virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this thread to the Flash Player forums from the Acrobat forums.  Hopefully you'll be able to get the answer here.

Kind regards,

David

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to uninstall Flash Player: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

How to install an earlier version of Flash Player: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Note that Flash Player 10.x does not run on 64-bit browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jack duwayne003 wrote:

My browser is Firefox & I formerly had a version of 10 that worked perfectly. THEN came your warning I needed to upgrade to the above-mentioned version, and like an IDIOT, I listened to your warning that I *NEEDED* to update my 64 bit version to the 11 version I mentioned above. ALL THAT DID was *BUY* me worse headaches than I could EVER EVER imagine, then I soon found out that trying to re-install the old ver 10 I HAD *COULD NOT BE DONE* because version 11 =LIES= to the browser "Don't update this version because I'M NEWER & MORE RELIABLE!!!" Then Adobe acts like THEY know it all, and include No Way to UN-INSTALL!!! really bright & I've learned TONS I wish I had a way to UN-DO!!

The update was released for your own protection. Please read this article before reverting to an older version which will put your system at risk: http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2012-0768

If you have a problem installing the latest version, the we'll do our level best to help you. but please try to explain the problem in a lucid and concise manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines