• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHTML output

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2006 Oct 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another doubt..i feel i m not going to get an immediate answer to my doubt regarding updating the Robohelp for word directly from a word document...its is like importing the info from word into your Robohelp word document or HTML...ok..my next doubt is...when u clik on the *.hpj file in Robohelp Word..u generate a helpfile in the form of a book icon.How can i generate a HTML file in the same way using webhelp in RH?Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2006 Oct 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi smi_nishad. I'm sorry you aren't getting an immediate answer but that is the risk you take with these forums. Everyone here are help professionals (not Adobe staff) trying to hold down a job as well as helping those who have questions. We do try and answer as soon as we can but sometimes our deadlines take priority.

To answer your questions, can you tell us which version of RH for Word you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp