• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish Presenter 7.07 to My Computer: Windows XP / PowerPoint 2003 / PowerPoint 2007

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am collaborating with two clients with the same OS, different versions of PowerPoint and same issue of not being able to publish locally to My Computer.

In both cases, the publishing process seems to hang on "Creating swf..."; whereby we have to "end task" after 3-5 minutes.

Computer A:

Windows XP v2002 SP3 (32-Bit)

PowerPoint 2003 SP3

Adobe Presenter 7.07 Bld 7746

Computer B:

Windows XP v2002 SP3 (32-Bit)

PowerPoint 2007

Adobe Presenter 7.07 Bld 7746

Use case:

Create new file.

Add a few slides with text on each.
Save.
Publish to "My Computer" (default location) with default settings

Initilly it appears to begin the compiling process, but then just stalls on "Creating swf...".

We have waited several minutes for it to finish, but it appears it never will.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to sign on to Computer B under a different profile where publishing locally to "My Computer" worked. This suggests that there is something wrong with the user profile. Is there any feedback to correct this mannualy without  the suggestion of creating a new profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You publishing same PPT then it shouldnot matter. If you still see issue in you rnaother computer then share the PPT with us.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem.  I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise, PowerPoint 2007, and Presenter 7.0.7.

It just quits when it gets to "Creating .swf file" part of the publishing.  I am forced to restart PP; however my files all seem in tact and no issues with the animations or audio.  I've tried publishing to both a zip file and directly to Adobe Connect.  I didn't have any of these issues last week when I published 2 presentations ... but today, all sorts of issues ... any help/ideas would be welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

One particular Presentation fail everytime on Publishing ? Please share the presentation at sshukla@adobe.com. This will help to identify the issue.

Thanks,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources