• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player won't install on firefox, where do I point and click to get it going

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash player will not install on firefox.  What is the EASY remedy?

Where do I point and click? Ver 10 Flash Player will not load.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

Can you try to download the appropriate installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you asked about Flash Player 10; find the installers in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is not working in my Firefox browser while my other browser working with it, so what can i do.I am using mostly Firefox.

So please anyone can help me.....?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Priya Rao wrote:

Flash Player is not working in my Firefox browser while my other browser working with it, so what can i do.I am using mostly Firefox.

So please anyone can help me.....?

Thanks

Which version of Flash Player do you have installed, and are you running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Home, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, or do you have an Apple Mac? If you have an Apple computer, which version of OSX do you have installed? Without this specific information, we cannot assist you very much.

Message was edited by: Xircal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 7, Firefox version 11.0.exe and latest version of Adobe.I have installed Adobe many times but it works only for one time and when I shutdown my Laptop then I have to again install Adobe and again and again.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Priya - Can you try the steps listed in this FAQ?

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines